eFilm Mobile enabled
- Connect to multiple eFilm devices from your iPhone or iPad
- View studies, view local worklist and more from iPhone or iPad
- Remotely control eFilm from your iPhone or iPad
- Provide referring physicians limited access to your eFilm from their iPhone or iPad
- Identifying the user to the system allows eFilm to retrieve user-specific profile information and provides a mechanism to meet HIPAA requirements regarding information access.
PET/CT Image Display
- Fused PET and CT images from the same study can be viewed, permitting visualization of functional PET data combined with anatomical CT data.
- Provides the option to display the image at full resolution with no interpolation.
- User can specify a scale factor that will result in true-sized DICOM printing, needed for orthopedic templating when using acetate templates.
- MPR Reconstruct a cross-sectional image in any plane from CT or MR data
- View real-time reconstruction in any orthogonal or oblique plane with exquisite image quality
- Use MPR plane to generate slabs of arbitrary thickness via MIP
- Automatically creates a new series
- Stack through the reformatted images as you would any other series; view each slice’s relative position on the source image
- Create unique user profiles based on user name
- Save multiple user profiles on a given workstation to allow users to easily launch their preferred toolbar configurations, window and level presets, layout presets and more
- 3D/Volume Rendering Preview slices and select particular images for inclusion (or exclusion) from volume reconstruction
- Adjust interpolation to suit processor speeds
- Color mapping opacity setting options
- View structures or organs as a whole (versus slices)
- IMPORTANT: To support optimal clinical visualization, the user must deploy a color monitor and a video card that fully supports Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or greater. In the absence of the DirectX 8.1 video card, Volume Rendering functionality and performance will be lower than optimal.
- Print to a large variety of printers
- Send a manufacturer-specific string to the printer, via the DICOM print configuration, for specifying a particular Look Up Table at the printer
- Customizable Toolbars Display only the tools needed when viewing various types of studies such as CR or MR
- Access needed tools quickly for increased efficiency
- Change the size of the icons on screen
- Invoke auto-hide feature to hide tools when not actively using them, maximizing use of diagnostic screen space
- Set up keystroke combinations to perform toolbar functions
Integrated CD & DVD Creation
- Burn CDs or DVDs directly from the eFilm Workstation application
- Burn a ‘lite’ version CD or DVD of eFilm Workstation to use as a portable viewer using the integrated DICOMDIR support feature
- Compliant with IHE Portable Data Interchange (PDI)
- Burn non DICOM Files to CD, and DVDs
- Customize toolbars per modality
- Save user settings in a user profile
- Work more accurately with dynamic distance display, mouse-over recognition and an alternating color scheme that make measurement lines much easier to read
- Accelerate productivity with a mouse configuration that allows users to use a variety of mouse hardware
- Assign right and left mouse click functions to different mouse or trackball buttons
- “Lock” a mouse or trackball button for common operations such as stacking and windowing; once the button is locked, the operation can be performed without requiring sustained button depression