CARESTREAM Vue PACS provides one workspace for the clinical tools and applications physicians and radiologists need for convenient local and remote reporting.
Web-enabled Vue PACS has integrated advanced visualization, 3D post processing, lesion management, dictation, critical results notification and a mammography module that eliminates the need for dedicated workstations.
C-Suite: Gain efficiency, cost savings and scalability
- Provides enterprise-wide review, data management, distribution and archiving.
- Eliminates time and costs for radiologists to switch between multiple workstations.
- Connects all existing PACS with a SuperPACS architecture option to create a global worklist and enable multiple sites to function as one.
IT Managers: Streamline set-up, integration and standards compliance
- Provides a scalable, Web-enabled platform with concurrent license setup.
- Integrates smoothly even in complex, multi-vendor scenarios.
- Complies with XDS, HL7, DICOM and IHE standards.
Radiologists: Report efficiently and improve diagnostic confidence
- Offers one workspace for routine reading and 3D capabilities that rival stand-alone systems.
- A mammography module allows you to read traditional general radiography or traditional mammograms, breast ultrasound, breast MRI and digital breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) exams from a single PACS.
- PowerViewer automates registration and volumetric matching of studies created at different times by different modalities.
- Uses streaming to enable fast review of exams over low bandwidth.
Product Brochures – RIS/PACS/Storage-Archiving
- CARESTREAM Vue
- CARESTREAM MyVue
- CARESTREAM Vue Connect for Enterprise Workflow
- CARESTREAM Vue RIS
- CARESTREAM Vue PACS