IMAGE Information Systems
RADIOLOGY INFORMATION SYSTEM
Lighting the way to world class imaging solutions
IMAGE Information Systems Ltd. is a British-German-American company group, dedicated to providing complete, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for the most demanding customers in the field of medical imaging.
Thousands of satisfied clients all over the world are a testimony for our state-of-the-art products for:
- DICOM reading stations (iQ-VIEW)
- 3D imaging processing (iQ-VIEW 3D)
- Medical image data storage & web distribution (iQ-WEBX)
- Automatic systems for the recognition and easy import of virtually any format of medical imaging into any PACS (DICOMReader)
- Paper print solutions for medical images (iQ-PRINT)
- Teleradiology (iQ-ROUTER, etc.)
- Nuclear medicine (iQ-NUC)
- Radiology Information Systems (iQ-RIS)
- Veterinary imaging solutions
- Medical displays (IMAGE DISPLAYS)
We develop intuitive user interfaces in local languages while creating solutions that are easy and fast to install and maintain.
Our company has an expert knowledge in the field of image data compression, medical interfaces and business continuity planning. We also provide optimal integration of digital solutions into existing medical processes and workflows.
We have pioneered several innovations to the market:
- We are the first worldwide PACS vendor to introduce true 12 bit grayscale display technology for a visibly better quality of CR, DR and CT studies.
- We are the worldâ€™s first provider of a fully automatic nuclear heart reconstruction.
- Our DICOMReader has the highest available read-in rate of patient CD-ROMs, ensuring virtually full compatibility with almost all available imaging modalities and vendors.
- iQ-VIEW is the first product on the German market to receive the new prestigious DICOM-CD IHE PDI certificate from the German X-Ray Society in recognition of meeting the strict recommendations for creating media containing patient information.
- Our iQ-SYSTEM PACS requires only minimal hardware resources due to its unique software design
iQ-SYSTEM PACS supports virtually all available imaging modalities on the market from almost all vendors: CR, DR, CT, nuclear medicine studies including PET support, MRI, Mammography, Ultrasound including Doppler and Duplex, intraoral imaging, endoscopic imaging, ophthalmologic imaging and even report writing. It is compliant with all applicable international standards and regulations like DICOM 3, HL7, IHE, CE, FDA, HIPAA and more.